IS YOUR BUSINESS PREPARED FOR AN UNEXPECTED POWER OUTAGE?
When disaster strikes, your company's day-to-day operations are at risk of complete shutdown. Without dependable backup power, you're vulnerable to lost data, production time and revenues. However, with a contingency plan through American Power Rental, you can remain at peace knowing that your facility can withstand any power disruption and will be back up and running quickly. American Power Rental will works with you to develop a contingency plan custom to your needs and budget. We have the expertise and experience needed to make sure your company has continuous power when it's needed most. Renting generators will help your company minimize the effects of planned or unplanned downtime without worrying about the financial burden of owning any equipment.
American Power Rental's contingency plans will:
- Guarantee you access to power generation and distribution equipment
- Reduce your downtime
- Increase your company's productivity
- Create a competitive advantage
Make Sure to Have A Contingency Plan For Every Season
- During the winter, freezing rain can encase power lines in ice, and full-blown winter storms can leave entire communities in the dark for days.
- When spring arrives, fierce lightning, hail, thunderstorms and tornadoes threaten daily business operations.
- Summer signals more than sunny weather; it's also the start of hurricane season. Hurricanes can trigger fuel shortages when automated gas pumps stop working due to power loss.
- Fall's weather can be unpredictable and may include thunderstorms, hurricanes, brush fires and more.
Any season. Any equipment. Any time. APR offers a wide range of rental equipment options to help you put a contingency plan in place. Contact Us today for customized solutions.