Branch Location: Woodstock, GA
American Spot Cooling and Power Rental is searching for a qualified and ambitious individual ready to increase revenue for our Georgia branch through exceptional customer service and sales initiative. The Sales/Branch Manager will rent and sell specialty engineered rental products including; temporary air-conditioning, air-cooled chillers, rental cooling towers, electric and IDF heaters, desiccant and LGR dehumidification, generators, load banks, and electrical distribution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishes new rental accounts through phone calls and in-person visits to potential customers.
- Presents a full range of turnkey services to potential customers.
- Works with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through.
- Increases services rendered to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers.
- Provides existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by American Spot Cooling.
- Makes formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers. Educates customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers.
- Works with company personnel, performs equipment loads, deliveries, repairs, pickups and setups.
- Assists the operations staff by following up with customers on invoices and payments.
- Reports sales activity on new accounts, revenue, utilization, calls, etc.
The Sales Manager receives a base salary, plus commission, and a competitive benefits package.
Superior customer service remains the backbone of American Spot Cooling, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High intellectual abilities to sell complex products and customer solutions.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills, and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong presentation and excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Equipment troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to properly size, quote, install and maintain small less complex, and moderately complex projects; that may range from industrial process cooling, construction and water damage drying, multi-level power distribution at various voltages and large scale climate control projects. More experienced sales representatives may be assigned larger and/or more complex projects and equipment solutions.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency with computer skills and MS Office.
- A valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Possess knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, diesel, pneumatic and other systems.
- Knowledge of construction or related equipment is preferred; however, candidates with comparable industry experience, a strong sales acumen and record of achievement will also be considered.
- 3 years sales experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission